There are many reasons to toast the season the Wylde way – from more shopping hours and options, to themed evenings outside our Bath store, stunning competitions and, of course, our unique award-winning jewellery itself. And if you’re looking for something a little more personal, there’s still time to commission a design just for you or a loved one!
Here’s our top tips for a stress-free shopping Christmas:
- We’re open on Sundays in Bristol & Bath and late evening Thursdays throughout the festive period for special Dickensian nights (Bath only)! Northumberland Place will be transformed into a Dickensian scene complete with our own snow machine and carol singers for three Thursday evenings in December (7th, 14th and 21st ) two of which take place after the Bath Christmas market has finished. There will also be a special prize hamper competition to enter.
Soak up the Christmas atmosphere while avoiding the bigger crowds on these evenings and pop in to see us for a complimentary mulled wine and mince pie after you’ve immersed yourself in Christmas past!
2. Sunday shopping in both our Bath and Bristol stores (from 11am to 4pm) will allow you to get in the yuletide spirit in a much more relaxed shopping atmosphere. We’re also open the Christmas Eve Sunday for those last-minute choices!
Come and see our Clifton store in Bristol (where you can also see Europe’s tallest Christmas Tree around the corner from us) and enjoy the other delights of the area.
We have two dedicated parking spaces for our clients who wish to visit – advance booking for a place is necessary. Contact our Bristol store on 0117 974 3582 for information and start planning your Christmas shopping list.
3. You can still shop during weekdays and Saturdays and beat the market crowds.
While it’s true that the Bath Christmas Market (ending on December 10th) can make the streets quite congested, this is during the ‘coaching-in’ hours of 11am-4pm – but you’ll find shopping a much more laid back experience if you visit during the early morning (9-11am) or early evening (6-9pm), when the majority of the coaches have left.
4. You can shop 24/7 from the comfort of your home with our super-fast, super-secure, super-easy website
Our website is easy to use across all devices with crystal clear photographs of all jewellery items on offer. You can use our ‘Click & Collect’ service or order directly online and have the items mailed out to you.
You’ll find it a delight to browse our delightful online jewellery emporium, with so many sparkling gift ideas from Nicholas Wylde. These include three new beautiful collections for 2018 – Perla, Wave and Cascade.
Look for the special Christmas banner on our opening page to our website and click through to see a wonderful selection of festive gift ideas – some of which will receive a special Christmas discount in the weeks leading up to the holidays. If you don’t see what you’re looking for be sure to contact us and we can assist and advise you.
5. Commission your own designed piece for that truly individual gift: Our in-house designers in Bath and Bristol are ready to take your ideas and turn them into a stunning reality. Come and challenge us to see what wonders we could create for your loved ones!
Our in-house jewellery designer in Bath, India
For unique jewellery to fit all budgets by shop or website – come and join us for a Wylde and Wonderful festive welcome!