Date(s) - 22/08/2018 - 28/08/2018
A new competition has started in celebration of
To Enter follow just 2 steps:
Just head to either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest and find the relevant post about this competition:
Like/Follow the page
Comment with your favourite Beatles Song!
- The ‘Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds’ competition will run from 22nd August 2018 at 9am t0 28th August 2018 at 9am.
- To enter, contestants must be subscribed to the social media page that they posted the comment on to enter.
- Only comments containing a Beatles song will be considered.
- Entrants will be picked from people with privacy settings open enough for the Nicholas Wylde team to be able to view the comments on the social media page.
- The winner will be sent the 0.05ct diamond in the post within 7 working days of the winner providing an address.
- The prize can only be sent to the address the winner provides.
- Each person commenting will be added to a numbered list – the number of the person shall be picked at random during the 24hours following the close of the competition on the 28th of August 2018.
- Nicholas Wylde takes no responsibility for the winners prize lost or damaged parcel.
- Entries can only be accepted on the following social media platforms, and on the relevant competition post: LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Nicholas Wylde reserves the right to post the winner on Facebook alone.
- If the winner does not respond with an address to our letting them know they are the winner within 100 days on the social media platform that they applied on, Nicholas Wylde reserves the right to withhold the prize.
- This competition is only open to participants within the UK as the prize can only be sent to an address within the UK.
- The winner’s 0.05ct diamond prize will be to the RRP value of £50.