Running out of activities for the kids during quarantine? Well we have a new one for them to try!
Their task to design a pendant with the very loose theme of: “Nature”, this can be interpreted in any way from people to plants, animals and the environment, and whoever wins will have their piece made! The winning design will be made and given back to you!
- Post a picture of your child’s pendant design with their age and first name on the Facebook post.
- Follow our Facebook page.
- Share and like the competition Facebook post.
Terms & Conditions:
- Starts: 29th April 15:30 BST, Ends: 1st July at 14:00 BST
- Competition is open to children aged 6 to 16
- Design must be a pendant and that can fit into a 75mm x 75mm box.
- Entrants must share the Facebook competition post to enter.
- Entrants must like the Wylde Facebook page to enter.
- Entrants must post a scan or clear photo of their child’s design into the comments of the competition Facebook post to enter with their child’s first name and age.
- A total of 3 entries can be made per child/teen.
- Entrants must have their Facebook privacy settings adjusted so that a member of Wylde staff managing the Wylde Facebook page is able to contact them if they win.
- One winning design will be chosen and the winner will be contacted via Facebook, privacy settings allowing.
- If the winner is not contactable or does not reply within 20 days, the prize is null and void, and an alternative winner may not be selected.
- Final piece will be made up to the maximum value of £250.
- The winner may upgrade the value of the piece at cost to themselves. E.g. alternative metal, more/different gemstones.
- Final piece will be made with a range of 0 to 10 stones, the decision is the jeweller’s choice when adapting the winning design.
- The Final piece will be presented to the parent(s) and child in-store in Bath, or alternatively, Bristol.
- No cash alternative available.
- Cannot be used against and does not include valuation or insurance.
- Prize will be made for collection within 6 weeks of winner acknowledging their win and confirming details for collection/distribution of prize.
- Prize can be distributed if collection is inconvenient.
- Winner will be encouraged to have their photo family photo taken for social media in-store on collection, and/or to take a photo and send it in from home.