Wylde at Heart Competition Terms & Conditions
- Prize value is £3,000+ (See break-down below)
- No purchase is necessary and entry is free
- Can be entered by submitting ‘Wylde at Heart’ official entry form through our website or through Nicholas Wylde Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts using ‘Like & Win’. Entry denotes acceptance of terms and conditions and that the entrant will receive occasional promotional communication email newsletters from Nicholas Wylde. Winner will be chosen at random. Multiple entries through each way will not be accepted. Nicholas Wylde reserves the right to exclude and remove inappropriate or fraudulent entries. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Only four entries are permitted per household (each entry must use a different method detailed above and no bulk or third party entries are permitted).
- The ‘Wylde at Heart’ competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over
- No cash or alternative prize available or offered
- The winner will drawn at random from all entries. The judge’s decision is final
- Competition ends midnight February 13th 2017. Entries after closing date will not be accepted. The winner will be notified on February 14th, 2017 or soon after
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize Nicholas Wylde reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner
- No personal information provided will be used outside of Nicholas Wylde
- Employees, ex-employees and their family are not eligible to enter
- Collection of prize deadlines may apply to each individual prize as detailed below
- All travel expenses to and from Bath to collect prizes are not included and must be met by prize winner
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph, relevant testimonial and will co-operate with with any reasonable requests from Nicholas Wylde relating to any post-winning publicity
- An item of Nicholas Wylde Jewellery of winners’ choice. Can be a stock item, commissioned item or gemstone (value £2,000) No pre-owned item of jewellery and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. Prize must be collected by end of 2017.
- One night stay for two at the Royal Crescent Hotel (value £1,050). A suite for one night with a bottle of champagne, and inclusive of Full English Breakfast. Excludes all Saturdays, Public Holidays, Christmas and New Year and subject to availability at the time of booking. Prize must be collected by end of 2017.
- Entry for two to Bath’s Thermae Spa: Twilight for two (value £88) valid Monday to Friday:
Early evening package offering a 3-hour spa session and a light meal in Springs Restaurant, featuring 1 dish from the menu and glass of wine, beer or juice. Includes:
- 3-hour spa session, including time in the Restaurant
- Complimentary use of towel, robe & slippers
- Choice of one dish from the menu
- Choice of a glass of specially selected wine, beer, juice or water
Valid Monday – Friday from 4pm, all dates subject to availability. Last full entry is 6pm. First serving in the restaurant is at 5pm and last serving at 8pm. Subject to availability. Prize must be taken by June 2018.
- Professional Photo-shoot by Divine Divas which includes 1 hour make up and hair styling & 1.5-2 hour photo session. The viewing of all the selected images takes place one week later. The shoot includes a 10” x 7” (10” print) mounted (size 14” x 10”) (value £200)
- Flowers by Crescent Flowers, Bath (value £100)